Thursday, March 6, 2008

Why I think you should use your brain.

-Because you have one.
-Because you have a 'working' one.
-Because other brains can and will learn from your brain.
-If you stop using your brain, your neurological pathways will eventually cut themselves off and the connections will be lost which results in you being unable to carry on with specific functions of your brain.
-If you learn something now, you can use it later. The more you know now, the more you will be able to accomplish later. Don't you want to accomplish something BIG?
-"Use it or lose it!" as Einstein once said. If you don't use your brain, you wont have a brain, so get on it! It's like playing a musical instrument or learning a sport. The more you practice, the better you get. The less time you spend practicing, the worse off you are. Use your brain!

I don't know why I am writing about this in my blog, but I think it's something important to keep in mind (no pun intended).


Burton 261E

No comments: