Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Reality of God.

God is real, and I truly believe that with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. However, when I say a statement as bold as this with such great confidence, I do not in any way just believe that God exists ever so blindly. My faith in God is legitimate, it is reasonable and immensely thought out. It requires more reason and less faith to actually believe in God than it does to believe that there is no God and that every living and non-living thing happened by accident, caused from nothing or was caused by an explosion of nothingness (Since when has any 'ka-boom!' ever created something in the history of the universe as we know it?). If you happen to think that there is no God, I would love to talk with you about why I believe in God, and hope that we can have both a well-educated and open discussion on the why's and the why not's of the existence of God. As for anyone else, I'm open to talk to you as well. I love God, and I would like to share my knowledge of Him with you, in the hope that you might see His glory the way that I see it, and experience His love in a similar way that I am experiencing it.


Burton 261E

No comments: