Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Apologies.

I do want to apologize for my lack of updating this blog. It's been quite some time now, and for many different reasons it makes complete sense to me as to why it has been so terribly long.
I have been on a wonderful quest of learning, and upon this quest I have begun to make numerous discoveries through which my eyes have seen a much larger horizon that is greatly beyond me. It's difficult for me to explain right now, but my time is going to be better spent gathering my thoughts and writing them in the form of a book for a while, and whence this book is filled with all of its pages (however many pages that may be), I will then, once again, continue to post regularly.
If I had all of the time in the world to write bits and pieces of my thought processes, I would, but life is such that I am forced to many other obligations as well as time commitments and must spend this short time that we call life as efficiently as possible.

Hope to return sooner, rather than later (or rather than never again),
burton

P.S. Please keep me in prayer.

No comments: